- SCHOOL: TYPE: Full tuition fee
- SCHOOL: United Arab Emirates University
- COURSE: LEVEL: Undergraduate
- COURSE: All Subjects
- NATIONALITY: International Students
- STUDY IN: UAE
All international undergraduate students are encouraged to apply!
Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students is open at the United Arab Emirates University for the class of 2022-2023. Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students at the United Arab Emirates University are now available for international students if they have grade 12 certificate (or its equivalent) score must be at least 97%.
The United Arab Emirates University has officially announced the 200 scholarships for the upcoming class. United Arab Emirates University is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. The United Arab Emirates University has founded in 1976 and it currently functions in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.
Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and they will be exposed to advance learning in postgraduate programs.
The United Arab Emirates University offers a wide range of courses for students willing to study in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. Thousands of students are facilitated by the United Arab Emirates University on yearly basis.
Keep reading to learn about the United Arab Emirates University’s acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other useful information.
You will find the link to apply below.
United Arab Emirates University Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students 2022 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at United Arab Emirates University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
United Arab Emirates will provide 100% tuition waiver to qualified students.
- Grade 12 certificate (or its equivalent) score must be at least 97%.
- English Language Proficiency Requirements is IELTS 7 (1675 score in EmSAt English) or its equivalent.
- Score of at least (680) or more in the Math SAT Subject Test (level2) or score of at least 1500 in Math EmSAT or its equivalent, for all colleges with the exception of College of Law, Literary track in College of Education, Arabic Programs in College of Humanities and Social Sciences, and College of Business and Economics.
- Score of (1350) in EmSAT Arabic or its equivalent; for student admitted to College of Law, Literary track in College of Education, and Arabic Programs in College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
High school graduates from public and private schools of International Students, wishing to enroll in the program can apply online through our online application system.