- SCHOOL TYPE: Fully Funded
- UNIVERSITY: University of Oxford
- COURSE LEVEL: Postgraduate
- COURSE: All Subjects
- NATIONALITY: International Students, Domestic Students
- STUDY IN: UK
In collaboration with the University of Oxford, the Rhode Trust is offering the Rhodes Scholarship. The Rhodes Scholarship is a fully funded, full-time, postgraduate award. It enables talented candidates worldwide to study at the University of Oxford.
The scholarship has critical eligibility criteria, therefore, applying for it is tough, but it has helped many talented young students succeed.
Rhodes Scholars will have to move to the UK for two or more years and apply to study most full-time postgraduate courses offered by Oxford University.
University of Oxford UK the Rhodes Scholarships 2022-2023 (FULLY-FUNDED AWARD) is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at University of Oxford.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The Rhodes Scholarship covers Oxford University course fees, as well as providing an annual stipend. For the 2021/22 academic year, the stipend is £17,310 per annum (£1,442.50 per month) from which Scholars pay all living expenses, including accommodation. Please note – this is not sufficient to cover partners or dependents.
The criteria which determined the first Rhodes Scholars in 1902 still guide us today:
- literary and scholastic attainments (academic excellence)
- energy to use one’s talents to the full (as demonstrated by mastery in areas such as sports, music, debate, dance, theatre, and artistic pursuits, particularly where teamwork is involved)
- truth, courage, devotion to duty, sympathy for and protection of the weak, kindliness, unselfishness and fellowship
- moral force of character and instincts to lead, and to take an interest in one’s fellow beings.
The detailed eligibility criteria varies slightly depending on which constituency you are applying for. You can use our eligibility checker tool to find out if you meet the criteria and are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.