- SCHOOL TYPE: Full tuition fee
- UNIVERSITY: American University
- COURSE LEVEL: Masters
- COURSE: Legal Studies, International Business & Trade Law, Gender, International & Comparative Law
- NATIONALITY: International Students, Domestic Students
- STUDY IN: USA
American University Washington College of Law is offering Alumni Fund Scholarship for international students pursuing LL.M. in International Legal Studies; LL.M. in International Business & Trade Law; and LL.M. in Gender, International & Comparative Law.
The scholarship will be awarded as a 100% tuition fee discount for eligible students.
American University Washington College of Law USA Alumni Fund Scholarships (100% Tuition Fee) is available to undertake Masters level programs at American University.
American University Washington College of Law will award a 100% tuition fee discount to the eligible candidates.
- Exceptional LL.M. students with the potential of becoming leaders in their respective area(s) of interest or practice.
- Prior work experience is a plus
A complete LL.M. application, and
- Describe a current regional, international or country-specific legal problem and offer your legal solution to the problem. (max. 750 words)
- Describe how the LL.M. program can help you prepare for a global legal career, and how you will utilize your skills as a global lawyer to contribute to WCL (max. 500 words)