- SCHOOL TYPE: Partial Funding
- UNIVERSITY: University of Calgary
- COURSE LEVEL: Undergraduate
- COURSE: All Subjects
- NATIONALITY: International Students, Domestic Students
- STUDY IN: Canada
All international undergraduate students are encouraged to apply!
International Entrance Scholarship is open at the University of Calgary for the class of 2022-2023. The International Entrance Scholarship at the University of Calgary is now available for international students if they have achieved a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
The University of Calgary has officially announced the scholarships for the upcoming class. The University of Calgary is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. The University of Calgary was founded in 1944 and it currently functions in Calgary, Canada.
International Entrance Scholarship will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and they will be exposed to advance learning.
The University of Calgary offers a wide range of courses for students willing to study in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. Thousands of students facilitate from the University of Calgary on yearly basis.
Keep reading to learn about the University of Calgary’s acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other useful information.
You will find the link to apply below.
University of Calgary Canada International Entrance Scholarship 2022/2023 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Calgary.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The University of Calgary will provide $15,000 to eligible students.
- Offered annually to undergraduate international students entering first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term who have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement. Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
- International students who are required to pay a differential fee and who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada
- Academic merit.