Below you can see all the information about The University of British Columbia Scholarships.
Mainly, you will see the following 4 panes:
- Scholarship requirements.
- Scholarship admission requirements.
- The deadline for applying for the scholarships.
- How you can apply for scholarships.
Students targeted by The University of British Columbia Scholarships
- Target Countries: All Countries
- Target Groups:
Amount of Scholarships The University of British Columbia
- Amount of the Scholarship per Year: 25000 Canadian Dollar
- Interval per Year: More than 20,000 Dollars
Scholarship Information The University of British Columbia
- Organization offering the scholarship: The University of British Columbia
- Level of study: Bachelor’s degree
- Scholarship for the University year: 2022-2023
- Name of Scholarship: Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award
- Dung Specialty: Several Specialties
Conditions of University Scholarships
UBC recognizes the academic achievement of outstanding students around the world by providing more than $30 million annually in awards, scholarships, and other forms of financial support for international undergraduate students.
When you receive an award or scholarship, you join a community of engaged and supportive young leaders who enrich UBC with their diverse perspectives, involvement and innovation.
While studying at one of the world’s top 40 universities and North America’s most international university, you’ll have the chance to grow, connect, research, and innovate.
This award recognizes international undergraduate students who demonstrate superior academic achievement, exceptional leadership skills, involvement in student affairs and community service, and recognized achievement in other key areas.
Conditions of admission
To be considered for this study award:
- You must be an international student who will study in Canada with a Canadian study permit.
- You must be enrolled at UBC from an accredited high school or transferred from your freshman year to a post-secondary college or other university.
- Must have graduated from high school no earlier than June
- You must apply for your first undergraduate degree.
- You must demonstrate superior academic results (achieve all A levels or equivalent).
- Must demonstrate a level of financial need that would otherwise prevent you from pursuing studies at UBC.
- You must meet UBC ‘s admission requirements , including general and specific degree requirements and the English language admission standard.
Apply for The University of British Columbia Scholarships in Canada
Please apply via the link below:
Official Website: https://www.ubc.ca/