We present to you the UBC University scholarships to study in Canada for Masters during the academic year 2022/2023, for international students.
Below you can see all the information about UBC University Scholarships.
Mainly, you will see the following 4 panes:
- Scholarship requirements.
- Scholarship admission requirements.
- The deadline for applying.
- How you can apply for a scholarship.
Students targeted by UBC University Scholarships
- Target Countries: All Countries
- Target Groups:
UBC University Scholarship Amount
- Amount of the Scholarship per Year: 40000 Canadian Dollar
- Interval per Year: More than 20,000 Dollars
UBC University Scholarship Information
- Organization offering the scholarship: UBC University
- Level of study: Masters
- Scholarship for the University year: 2022-2023
- Scholarship Name: UBC Sauder School of Business Scholarships
- Dung Specialty: Several Specialties
- Date to Apply: 03/05/2022
Conditions of University Scholarships
The UBC Sauder School of Business is pleased to make a number of financial aid, support, and assistance options available to domestic and international UBC MBA students.
The UBC Sauder School of Business is proud to award entrance scholarships to 35-45% of each class.
Candidates are evaluated on a number of factors, including work experience, academic achievement, business momentum, and quality of application essays
All applicants are automatically considered for the scholarships upon submission of the application.
Apply for UBC University Scholarships in Canada
Please apply via the link below:
Apply For These UBC University Scholarships Official Website: https://www.sauder.ubc.ca/