We present to you the Desjardins scholarships to study in Canada for a bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree during the 2022/2023 academic year for foreign students.
You can see all the information on Desjardins scholarships below.
Mainly, you will see the following 4 panes:
- Scholarship requirements.
- Scholarship admission requirements.
- The deadline for applying for the scholarships.
- How you can apply for scholarships.
Students targeted by Desjardins Scholarships
- Target Countries: All Countries
- Target Groups:
Amount of Desjardins scholarships
- Amount of the Scholarship per Year: 5000 Canadian Dollar
- Interval per Year: Less than 10,000 Dollars
Information on Desjardins scholarships
- Organization offering the scholarship: Several universities
- Level of study: Doctorate License Master
- Scholarship for the University year: 2022-2023
- Name of Scholarship: Desjardins Scholarships
- The Dung Specialty: IT Law Management Human Sciences Fundamental Sciences Social Sciences
- Date to Apply: 08/31/2022
Conditions of University Scholarships
Are you studying in a professional training program, at CEGEP or at university?
At Foundation Desjardins, they know that a financial boost can make a real difference in the pursuit of your studies.
This is why the Desjardins Foundation offers hundreds of scholarships to post-secondary students every year.
The call for applications is held from august 1 to 31 each year.
Until then, you can prepare by creating your profile on the Desjardins Group scholarship platform.
The scholarships are open to any participant who is engaged in a recognized educational institution.
Here are the main admission requirements for this scholarship:
- Have Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Have their main residence in Canada.
- Be a member of a Cassie Desjardins du Quebec or the Cassie Desjardins Ontario Credit Union Inc. at the time of applying and at the time of receiving the scholarship.
- Registered in the fall of 2022 in a professional training program, college or university (1st, 2nd or 3rd cycle), within a recognized educational institution, full-time or part-time under certain conditions.
- Be aged:
- 30 and under as of august 31, 2022
- 40 years old and under on august 31, 2022, applicable only for the Reorientation or return to studies scholarship.
- Not benefiting from a Desjardins Foundation sponsorship scholarship for the fall 2021 semester.
- Not have already received a scholarship from the Foundation Desjardins for postgraduate university studies.
By submitting your application, you will have access to several scholarship programs.
Your application will automatically be forwarded to the programs for which you are eligible.